pursuant to the Privacy Code (Leg. Decree no. 196/2003) and
articles 13 and 14 G.D.P.R. (general data processing regulation – EU Reg. 2016/679)
* * *
Thank you for choosing to visit our website (http://www.podereforte.it). During the browsing experience and on the occasion of any purchases made through the site, Agricola Forte s.s. acquires certain user data in order to provide the requested services. We therefore wish to provide you with the following information.
* * *
Your data will be processed in compliance with the principles of transparency, correctness, lawfulness and protection of confidentiality.
1. Data controller.
The Data Controller is Agricola Forte s.s. (ordinary partnership) – VAT no. 00934570524, with registered office in Castiglione d'Orcia (SI), Loc. Petrucci no. 13.
For any communication concerning the processing of your data, as well as to exercise your rights, you may contact the Data Controller by mail, by writing to the following address Loc. Petrucci no. 13 - 53023 - Castiglione d'Orcia (SI), or by email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Data Processor.
The Data Controller avails itself of third party companies, which operate as external Data Processors and/or Sub-Processors for the e-commerce service as well as for the maintenance purposes of the "shop online" platform and servers, including backup copies.
The updated list of External Data Processors and/or Sub-Processors appointed for this purpose is available from the Data Controller at the request of the data subject. For any communication concerning the processing of your data, as well as to exercise your rights, you may contact the Data Controller by mail, by writing to the following address Loc. Petrucci n. 13 - 53023 - Castiglione d'Orcia (SI), or by email to the following address email@example.com.
3. Legal basis of processing and purposes.
Your data will be processed in accordance with the law, for the following purposes:
- to allow you to browse the website;
- to conclude and execute the contract or to carry out the activities requested by you (for example, to conclude the sales contract and to proceed with the delivery of the products);
- to correctly manage any relationship between you and the Data Controller;
- to fulfil the legal, fiscal and accounting obligations of the Data Controller, including communication to Public Authorities in the cases expressly provided for;
- to pursue the legitimate interests of the Data Controller (e.g. the analysis of data sent on the website for the development of ordinary marketing activities, protection in court, etc.)
- to provide you, only with your consent, with personalised services to ensure you have a better browsing experience and to improve the purchasing procedures (e.g. subscription to the newsletter, access to personalised offers, including according to your preferences, invitations to promotional events, etc.).
4.1 – Browsing data.
Simple browsing on the website (http://www.podereforte.it), including in the absence of access as a registered user, involves the sending of certain user data.
The Data Controller does not collect the above information to identify users. However, such data, by their very nature, could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified (for example IP addresses or domain names or the type of devices used by users who connect to the website, etc.). The processing of your data, in any case, will take place exclusively for the purposes set out in par. 3 above).
The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes to the detriment of the website identified before cancellation.
4.2 – Data processed in case of online product purchase.
The use of the Data Controller's "shop online" is permitted even without registration. In any case, in order to proceed with the purchase of products, the customer's personal data and contact details must be entered. Such data make it possible:
- to process the order and deliver the products you have purchased;
- to make sure the information provided for the purposes of the transaction is complete, valid, correct and not fraudulent;
- to manage the contractual agreement with customers and provide after-sales service, as well as provide technical support to customers in order to register on the website and/or conclude a purchase order;
- to comply with legal obligations deriving from fiscal and accounting regulations, as well as any other regulations with which the Data Controller must comply as a seller.
The provision of data is necessary in order to execute the sales contract between you and Agricola Forte s.s. Failure to provide your data will make it impossible to conclude the purchase of products through the shop online platform.
Please make sure that your data are correct and, should any changes occur to the personal data you have provided us with, please contact the Company as soon as possible.
4.3 – Data processed in case of Registration and participation in the “Club Amici di Podere Forte” program.
Agricola forte s.s. offers you the chance to create a personal account (with password) and to join the "Club Amici di Podere Forte" program. For this purpose, the user's personal data and contact details are required.
Joining the "Club Amici di Podere Forte" program will enable you to access additional services and benefits such as personalised offers, discounts, invitations to promotional events, etc.
The processing of such data is necessary to execute the contract to which you are a party; if you do not enter such data, Agricola Forte s.s. will not be able to allow registration and the execution of the program.
Please make sure that your data are correct when you enter them and, if they change, you are invited to amend them or contact Agricola Forte s.s.
4.4 – Data processed in case of subscribing to the “Newsletter Podere Forte” update service.
Agricola Forte s.s. offers you the chance to subscribe to the "Agricola Forte Newsletter" update service. For this purpose, the user's email address is required.
In particular, subscribing to the "Agricola Forte Newsletter" service will enable you to receive periodic updates regarding the launch of new products, promotional campaigns, events, etc.
The processing of such data is necessary to implement the service. Refusal to provide data will make it impossible to receive the newsletter.
Please make sure, when you enter your data, that these are correct and, if they change, you are invited to amend them or contact Agricola Forte s.s.
5. Recipients of your data.
The data provided will be processed by the Data Controller and by any personnel appointed (e.g. the personnel appointed by the company Agricola Forte s.s.). The administration staff shall operate according to the indications provided by the Data Controller.
Your data may be communicated to third parties, such as tax experts, consultants, data processing companies, professionals, couriers and shipping companies, who assist the Data Controller in the management of legal obligations and those arising from any contract that may be stipulated.
The communication of your data to such entities will take place only if this is strictly necessary for the management of your requests and for the execution of any contract, or for the fulfilment of specific legal obligations incumbent on the Data Controller, always respecting the confidentiality and security of the data. Please also note that your data may be communicated to the Public Authorities in the event of a request by the same, as well as for the fulfilment of legal obligations incumbent on the Data Controller.
6. Period of data storage or determination criteria.
The data provided will be kept by the Data Controller for the time necessary to provide the requested services, and in any case for the additional period of time necessary to protect the interests of the Data Controller, including the management of all judicial relations that may arise between you and the Data Controller (10 years).
If you register and join the "Club Amici di Podere Forte" program, the data relating to your preferences, interests and behaviour will be kept by the Data Controller until your consent is revoked.
In case of subscription to the "Podere Forte Newsletter" update service, the data provided will be kept by the Data Controller for a period of 24 (twenty-four) months, unless your consent is revoked.
7. Processing methods.
Your data will be collected and processed manually, with the help of automatic acquisition and storage tools, including portable devices, in order to ensure security and confidentiality.
Your data will be filed both at the headquarters of the Data Controller and at third party companies, which operate as external Data Processors and/or Sub-Processors for the shop online service as well as for the maintenance purposes of the e-commerce platform and servers, including backup copies.
Please also note that your data will not be processed for profiling purposes nor will it be communicated, disclosed, granted for use to third parties, with the exception of those indicated in par. 5) of this policy.
Enrolment in the "Club Amici di Podere Forte" program includes the possibility of entering data other than those strictly necessary for the purchase of products. This data is aimed at creating a profile (according to your preferences, interests, behaviour, products purchased etc.), in order to send personalised commercial communications. Such processing will therefore involve your profiling.
8. Data subject’s rights.
In relation to the data provided, you may exercise the following rights:
- a) right to access the personal data;
- b) right to obtain the rectification or erasure of the data or the restriction of the processing that concerns you;
- c) right to object to processing;
- d) right to data portability (in electronic format). If you exercise this right, the Data Controller may request a refund for any administrative costs incurred;
- e) right to obtain the erasure of data concerning you, except for any legitimate interest of the Data Controller;
- f) right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Supervisory Authority). The Italian Supervisory Authority is located in Rome, Piazza Venezia no. 11.
The Data Controller will send you a reply within one month from the request; in case of particular complexity, the reply will be provided within three months from the request.
9. Ways of exercising rights.
The rights referred to at par. 8) above can be exercised by sending a communication to the Data Controller, by mail to the address: Loc. Petrucci no. 13 – 53023 – Castiglione d’Orcia (SI); via email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Mandatory or optional nature of providing data and consequences of any failure to provide data.
In case of purchase of products and/or registration to the website, the provision of personal data (first name and last name, address and email address) is necessary to meet the user's requests, which - otherwise - cannot be satisfied.
If you join the "Club Amici di Podere Forte" program, the data relating to your preferences, interests and behaviour will be processed only with your consent, which is optional and revocable at any time.
In case of subscription to the "Podere Forte Newsletter" update service, the data provided will be processed only with your consent, which is optional and revocable at any time. The provision of such data is necessary to implement the service; refusal to do so will make it impossible to receive the newsletter.